Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's the little things in life.

What a week so far! If you read my last posting I talked about Job. Well I feel like Job this week. We were scheduled to have our store tours at work. If some of you don't know I work at the great Pal's. This is a time when our founder Pal Barger and our CEO Thom Crosby come and inspect our store and our people's knowledge. Weeks before this time we are cleaning going over our processess, fine tuning you would say. Well I am naturally stressed and worried about this tour hoping I don't mess up. So during all this prep time I have been praying and Monday I stopped and told myself don't bother God with these things, why are you wasting His time. But I realized as soon as that thought hit my head that my God said he would never leave us or forsake us. I believe he loves to be right there with us in the little things of life. We as Christians always say "There is nothing to big for God" but now I can say there is nothing too little for God. So we had our tour yesterday and we did GREAT!! Actually we were the second best store out of 22 and my interview with Pal and Thom went GREAT!! They didn't say a negative thing it was all positive. So if your out there and you think something is too little to bother God, stop and think "There is nothing to little for God!!!" For all those interested this our worship set list for FFWBC this week http://www.planningcenteronline.com/plans/469582/public.

1 comment:

Tony C said...

Awesome!

Do Pal and Thom dress alike? Do they eat when they visit or pack their lunches? Do both get discounts at all Pal's restaurants? How do you make a sauce burger? Where do the big food items on the front of Pal's come from? Do Pal's have a basement? Are the weiners Hebrew Nation?

Just a few questions I'd like to know the answer to myself.